- IL CS
- Carol Stream, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
2nd Shift: 1pm - 9:30pm
Position performs daily warehouse/loading duties while operating required equipment to retrieve or stock desired materials. Position requires knowledge of all shipping, receiving, and packing processes and standards set by the company.
- Responsible for loading of company flatbeds with bundled pipe and skidded material, balancing material based on weight and physical dimensionsUpon arrival, complete the checking and wrapping of outbound LTL shipments
- Pick and ship any late customer orders using RF gun
- Complete UPS shipping using Varisity shipping system if needed
- Load LTL carriers as they arrive
- Utilize company-provided material handling equipment as appropriate for task, such as stand up Order Picker, sit down forklist and narrow aisle Combi-Lift or Bendi.
- Be trained to develop and execute loading plan to back up load supervisor if he is unavailable for any reason
- Coordinate with fabrication department to identify materials
- Perform cycle counts nightly using RF gun
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Ability to work 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous warehouse or material handler position
- Basic PC skills.
- Prior experience with RF technology used in bar coding environment helpful.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!