- GA D
- Doraville, GA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Responsible for entry-level management functions with a focus on Branch Operations Management. Training will occur within a wide range of departments potentially including, but not limited to: warehouse, fabrication, customer service, location management, production planning, etc. Abilities will be developed primarily through a combination of hands-on learning of individual functions, online learning, and the leading of continuous improvement projects and decision-making. Travel to various locations implementing procedures, assisting with training, and reviewing operations is required.
- Provide leadership and direction to each department for which he or she is assigned responsibility, using data analysis to make decisions and recommendations, and fulfill reporting requirements.
- Develop skills to assist with P&L, budget and capital planning responsibility for assigned location.
- Lead and complete programs and projects as assigned, such as: activities on the shop floor related to production and quality control, delivery schedules and controlling labor costs, and oversight on day-to-day operations and maintenance of production equipment. Will require analysis of data, and making of decisions and recommendations.
- Coordinates with Customer Service and Warehouse on a minimum daily basis to ensure the highest level of customer service and on-time delivery are maintained.
- Leads continuous improvement projects as assigned by manager.
- Assure that the highest standards are maintained for safety, housekeeping, and compliance with company policies and state and federal laws.
- Review and impact departmental budgets, including developing responsibility for, as assigned.
- Provides coverage of additional assigned responsibilities in manager's and other employee's absence. This includes ability to operate all equipment in warehouse, ship and receive, manually lift inventory up to 50 lbs., as needed, and function in a customer service and stocklisting capacity.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the manager.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, such as through leading team projects, extra-curricular activities (athletics, clubs, organizations), volunteer work, jobs, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Minimum 1 year in a lead or supervisory role, preferably manufacturing.
- 4-yr degree or equivalent leadership experience.
- Ability to travel 50% of the year with the potential of relocating.
- Relevant internships, including skill development, variety of experience, and travel (preferred).
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, minimum).
Sign Up For Job Alerts!