- OH C
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
1st Shift: 9:00am - 6:00pm
The Regional Credit Specialist performs duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Company credit policy as related to assigned region. Monitors assigned customer accounts.
- Has thorough knowledge of credit policy, collection procedures and lien laws.
- Responsible for actively maintaining all customer accounts in assigned region as related to credit approval, job setup and collection of AR.
- Communicates with customers regarding requirements for proper job account setup.
- Monitors job accounts in assigned region for compliance with each state's lien law.
- Monitors AR for assigned accounts and strives to ensure timely collection of AR.
- Performs Credit evaluations on all new customer accounts and communicates decision to customers as well as Viking sales team members.
- Effects resolution on customer short-pays, back charges, unused credits and sales tax issues.
- Works with Operations and Sales staff to solve customer disputes, credit issues and collections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a credit or collections environment.
- Mechanics Lien and Bond Law knowledge desired.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professional writing skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel).
- Associates degree or more preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!