- CA R
- Riverside, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Manages and coordinates all activities specific to their location(s). Includes: managing warehouse distribution and fabrication; hiring, training, and supervising warehouse, fabrication, and customer service managers and personnel; maintaining product inventory; shipping/receiving of product; scheduling deliveries; purchasing supplies; developing internal and external customer relationships; and ensuring the facility is operated in full compliance with all company policies. Will include hands-on responsibilities.
- Provide leadership and direction to all managers and functional areas, using data analysis to make decisions and recommendations, and fulfill reporting requirements. Coordinate all areas to achieve location goals.
- Manage inventory, shipments (including outside carriers), customer service, fabrication, and warehouse layout, including proficiency in all corresponding software systems, as needed.
- Completing duties of all functional areas regularly as needed, including coverage for absenteeism, etc. This includes ability to operate all equipment in warehouse, ship and receive, manually lift inventory up to 50 lbs., as needed, and function in a customer service and stocklisting capacity.
- Assure that the highest standards are maintained for safety, housekeeping, and compliance with company policies and state and federal laws.
- Full P&L and budget and capital planning responsibility for assigned location(s).
- Continuously develop and maintain customer relationships, as well as relationships inside the company.
- Conduct all supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field or an Associate's degree with additional equivalent experience.
- High level of academic success in relevant course work (for recent college graduates).
- Relevant internships, including skill development, variety of experience, and travel (preferred).
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,minimum).
Sign Up For Job Alerts!