- TN N
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Responsible for all sales-related duties pertaining to the fire sprinkler contractor customer base. Duties include, but are not limited to: making sales calls to and interacting with existing, newly acquired, and prospective customers; being actively involved with industry associations, the engineering community, and key authorities having local jurisdiction; and maintaining and updating all administrative tasks, weekly call reports, expense reports, customer data base, and pricing information in a timely manner. Accountable for financial performance of all assigned accounts, market share increase within assigned territory, and overall territory sales growth. May require significant overnight travel. Company is looking to staff multple positions within the Southeastern region.
- Establishes and maintains a professional business relationship with existing customer base.
- Identifies each customer's key decision-makers to create and maintain a relationship with them.
- Presents detailed information regarding the Company's products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Targets and prospects new customers per goals outlined for the region.
- Participates actively in industry associations, including local AFSA, NFSA, and SFPE chapters.
- Builds and maintains a relationship with key engineering firms that drive fire sprinkler specifications.
- Composes and submits weekly call reports highlighting all sales activity.
- Submits weekly expense reports per company guidelines.
- Manages annual expense budget as established by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Composes and analyzes succinct sales tracking reports.
- Creates, updates, and maintains all customer files with pricing and key contact information.
- Coordinates and keeps an efficient travel/work schedule to maximize time spent with customers.
- Develops and maintains proficiency with company software.
- Compiles data for and composes annual business plan with focus on attaining sales and gross profit dollars per goals set for the region.
- Compiles and tracks periodic account financial data based on the annual business plan.
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in sales.
- Previous experience in the Fire Suppression industry.
- Ability and willingness to learn all aspects of fire protection industry as well as Viking's products and services.
- Assertive personality and dedication to constant self improvement a must.
- Demonstration of excellent written and oral communication skills, including computer competence.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!