Part-Time: 16-20 hours per week!
*Company is flexible on days and hours worked based on candidate's needs; but consistent hours required weekly.
The Benefits Coordinator supports the Senior Benefits Analyst in the administration of employee benefit programs while maintaining the accuracy of records and compliance with all applicable laws. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, health and life insurance benefits, wellness benefits, and 401(k) retirement benefits. This role may assist with new hire orientations, and may involve varying levels of employee interaction.
- Assists with maintaining and updating employee benefit records in the HRIS system.
- Assists with medical claims review and reporting.
- Assists with life insurance claims review and reporting.
- Assists with 401(k) retirement plan deferral updates and reporting.
- Assists employees with claims questions regarding benefit eligibility, coverage and other related questions.
- Participates in the creation and administration of wellness programs.
- Learns company policies and procedures to assist employees.
- Ensures prompt accurate payment for insurance billings and required government filings.
- Maintains benefits files.
- Other duties as assigned, even within other areas of the Human Resources Department.
- High School diploma with at least 3+ year(s) of related clerical experience, preferably in the area of benefits.
- Knowledge of benefit plan provisions and administration.
- General knowledge of accounting for purposes of rectifying insurance invoicing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel with a high degree of computer literacy.
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated good organizational skills and continuous attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with and maintain strict confidentiality and privacy regulations.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!