- IL CS
- Carol Stream, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Enters detailed customer quote/order info using Hydralist software, managing order details, sending quotes to customers including required follow-up, converting quotes to order in JD Edwards. Also printing labels and shop paperwork, managing backorders, compiling delivery packets, and follow-up with customers after shipment. Related Quote Log and Production Schedule upkeep and other administrative tasks as assigned by supervisors.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews customer's material list for job, identifying pipe and fitting types and any special requirements
- Enters all data into HydraList program
- Identifies loose material and gives to appropriate person to enter quote
- Minimum 2-yr degree in a technical field or 4-5 years previous experience in industry required.
- Project management and customer service/order entry experience a plus.
- Experience with JDE and/or AS/400, Hydralist, and other Viking systems preferred.
- Fabrication listing experience preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!