- MI H
- Hastings, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
This position is responsible for the machine work of prototypes for the Research and Development Lab.
- Utilize CNC programs for CNC machines, including wire EDM.
- Ability to work from drawings including GD&T specifications. Work is to be completed according to provided drawings and dimensional requirements.
- Plan, layout, set-up and perform machining operations and welding of a diverse nature to product components for tools, test equipment, fixtures, jigs, dies, molds, mechanisms, prototype components, etc. Ability to measure and verify work.
- May repair equipment and parts and assist with machine repairs when so directed. Perform machine repair work, which may include trimming of valves and/or welding.
- Work from drawing, sketches, specifications, handbook formulas and instructions.
- Proceed to work assignments with minimum supervision and direction. Assume responsibility for the quality of workmanship, accuracy of dimensions.
- Maintain Fork-lift license for moving material and performing construction tasks.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly work place.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED plus minimum of 2 to 4 years relevant experience.
- Prefer Apprenticeship Completion in Machine Repair or Tool Maker.
- CNC Programming, welding experience, and Forklift License desireable.
- Basic AutoCAD and ProE skills preferred.
Viking Group https://vikinggroupinc.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!