- MI H
- Hastings, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
1st Shift: 9:00 am - 5:30pm EST
Coordinates and processes all daily outbound international & domestic shipments. Assists in warehouse inventory management via established processes.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prints all VSN replenishment shipments. (Daily)
- Verifies accuracy of & confirms all outbound shipments via JDE. (Daily)
- Researches best carrier for outbound shipments via Varsity.
- Researches reported mis-shipments via CCF Log.
- Enters transfers between to/from Hastings branch as needed.
- Prepares International export documentation as needed.
- Audits for Open Orders daily to insure all orders have been processed as required.
- Works with Customer Service to insure expedited shipping requests are fulfilled.
- Prints SH/OH orders daily. Verifies they are completed and processes them in the system.
- May assist the Supervisor Receiving in the following areas:
- Reconciling Cycle Count/Inventory variances.
- Investigates inventory and shipping discrepancies.
- Processes inventory transactions in JDE & E1.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years warehouse/inventory experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have excellent math, communication, and computer skills, to include proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word, min.) and online tools.
- 2-4 yrs. experience with JDE preferred.
- International/Domestic Logistics experience preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!