- MI H
- Hastings, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Fitness Center Reimbursement
This position will act as team member Viking SupplyNet ERP implementation. It is a requirement that this person maintain a high level of understanding of distribution, fabrication and supply chain principles. This person will work with our implementation module leaders to learn how to set up the new system to obtain the strategic objectives of the business, while maintaining business best practices. They will assist in data analysis and data clean up for the implementation. After the initial implementation, this position will act as a liaison between the business and Information Services for the distribution, fabrication and supply chain modules. This person will also support the JD Edwards World functions prior to the implementation of a new ERP System.
- Serves as a member of the VSN ERP implementation team.
- Continuously gains an understanding of how the new system can be used in support of the business.
- Assists in setup of system to satisfy company business needs.
- Helps to analyze data and system settings.
- Helps to develop test plans for the implementation team.
- Assists in testing system functionality, modifications and enhancements, documenting results.
- Coordinates with business on project activities and assignments.
- Learns to develop simple reports from the system as needed
- Assists module leaders in documenting options for solving the business need (i.e., business process change, system programming
- change, and/or system setup change).
- Assists in monitoring the integrity of the system.
- Develops user documentation, work instructions, and job aids as needed.
- Assists in training end users on the new business application functionality.
- Responsible for end user support as assigned.
- Works with end-users and senior business analyst to resolve production issues.
- Assists with business intelligence tool validation and support.
- Provides applications set up and support as required
- Provides change management coordination as required.
- Establishes implementation schedules with management, users and programmers.
- Facilitate communication of the change and schedule so that the user community is prepared and trained prior to changes occurring.
- May require 25-50% travel in support of the ERP implementation project.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years experience in the JDE World ERP system and support in the IBM iSeries environment. This includes good working knowledge of JDE World Applications and iSeries tools.
- Excellent project implementation experience required.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience in an analyst role.
- Exposure to formal implementation methodologies and project management desired.
- Must have PC/Computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, flow-chart, and project applications.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!