- IL CS
- Carol Stream, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Boot Reimbursement
1st Shift: 7am - 3:30pm!
Welder operates required equipment to move, weld, and apply certification stamp to pipe. Position requires knowledge of all welding processes and acceptable standards set by the industry.
- Welder manually moves pipe in and out of weld machinery.
- Operate weld and plasma machine in order to apply welded outlet to desired pipe. (MIG Welding primarily used.)
- Welder operates hand held weld gun to apply reweld as specified.
- Apply certification stamp to weld area using metal stamp and hammer.
- Welder moves pipe along table to off load onto pipe carts to transfer finished goods.
- Push carts of pipe to load area for loading purposes. Operates pneumatic bander to ready pipe bundles for shipment when required.
- Welder completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Minimum of 3 years in a production multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Previous welding experience helpful with the ability to become certified.
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals with the ability to read a tape measure in increment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!