- MI H
- Hastings, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Under general supervision, is responsible for supporting and improving how the organization utilizes JDE World and EnterpriseOne as well as other business application software. This includes production system issue resolution and trouble-shooting. This also includes the analysis of business requirements, developing alternatives for improvement, creating formal system requests (as required), testing, documenting, and implementation planning. Works with the senior business analysts, system end-user and department supervisor on business issues, and will interface with the application development staff on system changes. Plays a role in the implementation of JDE World and JDE EnterpriseOne for new acquisitions, and additional applications/systems.
- Works with end-users and senior business analyst to resolve production issues.
- Tests program modifications and enhancements, using analytical skills to ensure all scenarios are covered
- Documents testing in test scripts.
- Assists senior analysts in documenting options for solving the business need (i.e., business process change, system programming change, and/or system setup change).
- Helps to document formal system requests to solve business needs.
- Helps to develop test plans and test scenarios for agreed upon solution.
- Tests and documents results, whether system change or business process change.
- Develops user documentation, work instructions, and job aids as needed.
- Helps to train end users on business application functionality.
- Participates in project activities as required.
- Develops reports for end-users to satisfy business needs, using existing tools (GPS cubes, World Writer, iSeries Query, Custom Views and Queries in E1).
- Tests new reports and obtains sign-off from senior analysts.
- Helps to maintain custom Menus and pages, following naming conventions and standards.
- Assists with business intelligence report validation.
- Provides applications support as required.
- Provides applications set up as required.
- Provides change management coordination as required.
- Facilitate communication of the change and schedule so that the user community is prepared and trained prior to changes occurring.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- A minimum of three years experience in JDE World ERP implementations and support in the IBM iSeries environment. This includes good working knowledge of JDE World Applications and iSeries tools. Experience in JDE Enterprise one a significant plus.
- Exposure to formal implementation methodologies and project management desired.
- Must have PC/Computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, flow-chart, and project applications.
- Problem solving skills are required in every aspect of this position. Problems vary widely in type and complexity from simple process issues to highly complex technical and application issues.
- Must be able to trouble shoot production issues working with business users as well as technical staff.
- Must be able to use a variety of problem solving tools and techniques and perform root cause analysis.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness in resolving issues.
- Risk mitigation skills required for implementations.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!