- MI H
- Hastings, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
1st Shift! 8:00am - 5:00pm
Assists and coordinates a variety of projects, programs, and events. Compiles statistics, creates and prepares complex reports. Maintains accuracy of Human Resources systems and employee records. Interviews and selects candidates for hourly positions. Helps establish administrative procedures for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating employee information in the HR system including processing new hires and terminations.
- Assists with recruiting.
- Coordinates and conducts new hire orientation.
- Serves as primary back-up for the Senior HR Systems Coordinator position.
- Assists with job descriptions.
- Participates in training as required.
- Creates complex reports to support department goals and metrics.
- Assists with new HR initiatives.
- Assists and coordinates employee programs and events.
- Maintains and distributes current employee information, as required.
- Performs clerical support functions including answering telephone, filing, sorting, and mail distribution.
- Provides back-up coverage for the reception desk.
- Physical presence at work is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- ADP Payroll, Workforce, or Workforce Now experience.
- Associate's degree plus 1+ years human resources experience; or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and high degree of computer literacy, including ability to create Excel pivot tables.
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated broad understanding of human resources principles, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and assist with complex projects and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to discretely handle matters of confidentiality.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!