- WA K
- Kent, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
1st Shift! 7am - 4pm, Mon-Fri!
Provides full service account management regarding products and services, including pricing, availability, and shipping information. Responds thoroughly and timely to inquiries, via phone, email, or directly to customers, within an industrial distribution environment.
- Receives and processes orders, requests for quotation, returns, and credits in a manner consistent with company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, credit, inventory control, warehousing personnel, and other various departments to facilitate the needs of the customer.
- Minimizes the number of shipments while minimizing expenses incurred to meet the delivery requirements of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and coordinate solutions with the appropriate departments by taking ownership of the situation
- Understands the technical aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively facilitates the order process.
- Keeps all literature and technical information current and accessible as it relates to products and services offered.
- Effectively communicates orally and in writing in a business-like and professional manner.
- Increase sales by emphasizing promotions and add on sales at the point of order through product knowledge and opportunity recognition.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their request.
- Cultivates and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers with regard to service.
- Coordinates job quotations with Sales.
- Completes training curriculum while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the Customer Service Supervisor or Branch Manager.
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or sales experience.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills (JDE experience preferred).
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft Windows and Office products are a plus.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Basic arithmetic skills. Works well with whole numbers, fractions, decimals and measurements.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!