1st Shift: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7:30am - 5:00pm
Serves as the primary phone contact for Viking. Responsibilities include switchboard maintenance, visitors management, and mail distribution. Hours of work will be Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. May be required to cover other days and hours as necessary.
- Receives, directs, and relays telephone and fax messages.
- Distributes mail and handles all outgoing mail.
- Welcomes visitors and guests and directs appropriately.
- Schedules conference rooms as assigned.
- Maintains log for Company vehicles.
- Assists other departments with tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma; or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of administrative work.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office and basic office equipment knowledge.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!