- MI H
- Hastings, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Performs engineering duties in planning, designing, developing and testing mechanical valves, devices, and systems. Oversees all phases of a project from concept through production.
- Manages multiple development projects concurrently
- Develops new products from conceptual ideas that meet the customer and industry requirements
- Creates 3D models and 2D drawings
- Builds prototypes for validation
- Performs research and approval tests on the products
- Communicates with purchasing, manufacturing, and quality assurance during the development and production of the product
- Communicates with agencies and vendors outside of the organization
- Confers with engineers or other personnel to design, implement operating procedures, resolves system malfunctions, or provides technical information.
- Develops, coordinates, or monitors all aspects of project, including selection of vendors, manufacturing processes, and quality control.
- Investigates equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommends or implements remedial actions.
- Develops or tests models of alternate designs or processing methods to assess feasibility, sustainability, operating condition effects, potential new application, or necessity of modification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree in mechanical engineering
- Previous job or internship experience in engineering
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated strong project management and communication skills.
- Skilled use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), AutoCAD, CREO, and Solidworks.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!